How does it work
Living the cultural heritage with Live Culture is very simple and immediate!
- Browse magazines in the catalogue
- Choose the site you are interested in
- Select the visit that suits you
Only three steps to follow
1. Buy the visit you have chosen
2. Receive a confirmation email with access code
3. Connect at the time of the visit You can follow the visit from pc, tablet or smartphone
Please read below the guidelines that we kindly request you to follow:
- Always follow the directions given regularly by your Guide in order not to interrupt the ongoing tour.
- Enter the tour on time.
- It is recommended that you wear headphones in order to guarantee that the video lesson proceeds smoothly, to ensure greater privacy, to enjoy the tour more extensively and to avoid being disturbed by the surrounding environment.
- It is recommended to turn off the microphones in order for the tour to run smoothly, unless otherwise indicated by your Guide. If necessary, each participant can turn them on and speak.
- You may request to speak by clicking on the appropriate icon. Follow the speaking turns granted by the Guide.
- In compliance with current privacy legislation, it is absolutely forbidden to share photos or recordings of people present at the tour.
- It is forbidden to share recordings, photographs or screenshots of the tour on the Internet.
We would also like to remind you that the link to access the tour is strictly confidential, so it is forbidden for anyone to share it with outsiders.